2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 25, 2008 1:22 AM by jojolina

Question slide - matching

webacity
      Hi
      I want the drag option to be able to drag to multiple solutions. Currently it seems I can only drag to one solution, but my problem scenario, actually has more than one correct answer. This would mean that I want more than one draggable line appear connected to the different solutions in column 2

Jon
        • 1. Re: Question slide - matching
          Level 7

> I want the drag option to be able to drag to multiple solutions. Currently
          > it
          > seems I can only drag to one solution, but my problem scenario, actually
          > has
          > more than one correct answer. This would mean that I want more than one
          > draggable line appear connected to the different solutions in column 2

Don't think that's possible. You might have to build your own interaction in
          Flash.

Steve

• 2. Re: Question slide - matching
            jojolina Level 1
            Hi Jon

If you are using the Matching Question type then it is possible, but you have to think in reverse. We all tend to put the "question" on the left, with matching "answers" on the right, but if you put the "answers" in column 1 and the "questions" in column 2 then you can have multiple answers allowed.
            In essence, any number of items in column 1 can be linked to the same entry in column 2, BUT an entry in column 2 can only be linked to ONE item in column 1.

I am now starting to confuse myself, but it does work, so play around.