4 Replies Latest reply on Sep 8, 2009 6:17 AM by Xavier Agnetti

missing artifact when trying to build

Sergiu S

Hi,

I am trying to build flexPmd from sources and facing an error saying that:

[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
      [INFO] Building Adobe Flex PMD Ruleset creator
      [INFO]    task-segment: [clean, install]
      [INFO] [clean:clean]
      Downloading: http://repository.sonatype.org/content/groups/public//com/adobe/ac/flexunit-theme/1.0/flex unit-theme-1.0.pom
      Downloading: http://fna-v2.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/fna_m2_repository//com/adobe/ac/flexunit-theme/1.0/ flexunit-theme-1.0.swc
      [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
      [INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

Missing:
      ----------
      1) com.adobe.ac:flexunit-theme:swc:1.0

I've tried to find the missing library on the Internet... with no success so far. Could anybody help me with that?

Regards,

Sergiu

• 2. Re: missing artifact when trying to build
          Xavier Agnetti Adobe Employee

I added this project as a module.

If you tried to build the project against trunk, just update, and that would work.

Xavier

• 3. Re: missing artifact when trying to build
            Sergiu S Level 1

Thanks Xavier,

It worked and goes further. However, trying to build flexPmd targeting Flash Player 10 i am getting the following errors:

[ERROR] /home/ssvinarciuc/work/flexpmd/trunk/flex-pmd-flex-lib/src/main/flex/Version.as:[1,1] Definition __AS3__.vec:Vector could not be found.package{ public class Version { public static const BUILD_NUMBER : String = '1.0.RC4-SNAPSHOT'; public static const BUILD_TIME : String = '11:35:09'; public static const BUILD_DATE : String = '2009-09-08'; }}
            [ERROR] /home/ssvinarciuc/work/flexpmd/trunk/flex-pmd-flex-lib/src/main/flex/Version.as:[1,1] Definition __AS3__.vec:Vector could not be found.package{ public class Version { public static const BUILD_NUMBER : String = '1.0.RC4-SNAPSHOT'; public static const BUILD_TIME : String = '11:35:09'; public static const BUILD_DATE : String = '2009-09-08'; }}
            [ERROR] /home/ssvinarciuc/work/flexpmd/trunk/flex-pmd-flex-lib/src/main/flex/com/adobe/ac/model/I DomainModel.as:[1,1] Definition __AS3__.vec:Vector could not be found./**
            [ERROR] /home/ssvinarciuc/work/flexpmd/trunk/flex-pmd-flex-lib/src/main/flex/com/adobe/ac/model/I DomainModel.as:[1,1] Definition __AS3__.vec:Vector could not be found./**
            [ERROR] /home/ssvinarciuc/work/flexpmd/trunk/flex-pmd-flex-lib/src/main/flex/com/adobe/ac/model/I PresentationModel.as:[1,1] Definition __AS3__.vec:Vector could not be found./**
            [ERROR] /home/ssvinarciuc/work/flexpmd/trunk/flex-pmd-flex-lib/src/main/flex/com/adobe/ac/model/I PresentationModel.as:[1,1] Definition __AS3__.vec:Vector could not be found./**
            [ERROR] /home/ssvinarciuc/work/flexpmd/trunk/flex-pmd-flex-lib/src/main/flex/com/adobe/ac/pmd/mod el/ViolationPriority.as:[1,1] Definition __AS3__.vec:Vector could not be found./**
            [ERROR] /home/ssvinarciuc/work/flexpmd/trunk/flex-pmd-flex-lib/src/main/flex/com/adobe/ac/pmd/mod el/ViolationPriority.as:[1,1] Definition __AS3__.vec:Vector could not be found./**
            [ERROR] /home/ssvinarciuc/work/flexpmd/trunk/flex-pmd-flex-lib/src/main/flex/com/adobe/ac/pmd/con trol/events/GetRulesetContentEvent.as:[1,1] Definition __AS3__.vec:Vector could not be found./**
            [ERROR] /home/ssvinarciuc/work/flexpmd/trunk/flex-pmd-flex-lib/src/main/flex/com/adobe/ac/pmd/con trol/events/GetRulesetContentEvent.as:[1,1] Definition __AS3__.vec:Vector could not be found./**

If i change target player to 9... the error above doesn't appear... but onother one comes out:

[INFO] Building Adobe Flex PMD Ruleset creator
            [INFO]    task-segment: [clean, install]
            [INFO] [clean:clean]
            [INFO] Deleting directory /home/ssvinarciuc/work/flexpmd/trunk/flex-pmd-ruleset-creator/target

-metadata.contributor Francois Le Droff
            -metadata.creator Xavier Agnetti
            -metadata.date Tue Sep 08 11:48:49 EEST 2009
            -target-player 9.0.0
            -use-network=true
            -verify-digests=true -load-config=
            [ERROR] /home/ssvinarciuc/work/flexpmd/trunk/flex-pmd-ruleset-creator/src/main/flex/com/adobe/ac/ pmd/view/RuleSetNavigatorPM.as:[83,27] Call to a possibly undefined method save through a reference with static type flash.net:FileReference.fileReference.save( xml, "pmd.xml" );

What i am doing wrong?

Thank you,

Sergiu

• 4. Re: missing artifact when trying to build
              Xavier Agnetti Adobe Employee

You definitely need to target Flash Player 10: It is needed.

I've never seen the error you are getting related to Vector.

It is not used in the application.

To work around it, you can remove the flex-modules from the flex-pmd-parent/pom.xml.

If you went that far in the build process, the FlexPMD jars are built. It "only" fails while building the FlexPMD Flex applications (Violations viewer and Ruleset creator)

HTH

Xavier