Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CONVERTING images sequence into a video clip

Community Beginner ,
Sep 07, 2009 Sep 07, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I got a TIFF sequence I exported to modify stuff image per image in Photoshop and now I'd like to convert it back to it's original video format.

How do I proceed?

Right now I was putting image on asequence settting all of them as 1 frame and placing them one after the other; this get very tedious when there'S alot of frames.

I'm sure another way of doing this exist which I'm not aware of , please instruct me.

Thank you.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Sep 07, 2009 Sep 07, 2009

Save and close. Open a new after effects project file, go to "After Effects" > "Preferences" > "Import" There you can say whether your sequence footage should be imported at 24 fps 30 fps 23.976 fps or whatever. After you have done that double-click in the project folder to import your footage.

Click on the first frame. An option will come up saying something like "This looks like an image sequence, would you like to import it as one?" Check "Yes" and "Import" you now have the image sequence as o

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Sep 07, 2009 Sep 07, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Save and close. Open a new after effects project file, go to "After Effects" > "Preferences" > "Import" There you can say whether your sequence footage should be imported at 24 fps 30 fps 23.976 fps or whatever. After you have done that double-click in the project folder to import your footage.

Click on the first frame. An option will come up saying something like "This looks like an image sequence, would you like to import it as one?" Check "Yes" and "Import" you now have the image sequence as one item in your project directory.

Dump it into your timeline and AE will automatically create a comp to match the settings of the footage. Export the comp.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 18, 2012 Jul 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In searching for a way to convert a series of images back into a video clip I stumbled onto this thread, I'm a new comer to After Effects, I have the pro v7 version. To date I have (to start off with) a series - really, a sequence of 100 still images on my computer that I'd like to convert back to video (after editing them in photoshop CS2, that is), so if I took these 100 still images and used the method described in this thread and set the import at 25 fps, won't that make an extremely short video clip (about 4 seconds' duration)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2012 Jul 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The information was useful and thanks for sharing it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines