6 Replies Latest reply on Sep 9, 2009 2:38 AM by ma.tze

AdvanceDatagrid bug with Lcds 3pr1/FB4pr1?! VerifyError: Error #1053: Illegal override of AdvancedDataGridBaseEx in mx.controls.AdvancedDataGridBaseEx.

ma.tze Level 1

Hi,  first of all, thank you to Adobe, that I can participate in the pre release programm!  After installing and configuring  Lcds 3pr1/FB4pr1 today, I realized that there is always a problem, as soon as I try to bind a lcds3pr1  method to an AdvancedDatagGrid.  Even the simplest possible case throws the following error below.  To reproduce this error simply drag any getAll method to an AdvanceDataGrid.  I opened a bug report under lcds LCDS-1087  and Flashbuilder FB-22583    Is there a workaround for this?  Thanks for any pointers!  Martin Zach  Error Message:  VerifyError: Error #1053: Illegal override of AdvancedDataGridBaseEx in mx.controls.AdvancedDataGridBaseEx.         at pr1testAdg2/_pr1testAdg2_AdvancedDataGrid1_i()     at pr1testAdg2/_pr1testAdg2_Array2_c()     at mx.core::DeferredInstanceFromFunction/getInstance()[E:\dev\trunk\frameworks\pro jects\framework\src\mx\core\DeferredInstanceFromFunction.as:105]     at spark.components::SkinnableContainer/createDeferredContent()[E:\dev\trunk\frame works\projects\spark\src\spark\components\SkinnableContainer.as:1090]     at spark.components::SkinnableContainer/createContentIfNeeded()[E:\dev\trunk\frame works\projects\spark\src\spark\components\SkinnableContainer.as:1106]     at spark.components::SkinnableContainer/createChildren()[E:\dev\trunk\frameworks\p rojects\spark\src\spark\components\SkinnableContainer.as:850]     at mx.core::UIComponent/initialize()[E:\dev\trunk\frameworks\projects\framework\sr c\mx\core\UIComponent.as:6654]     at spark.components::Application/initialize()[E:\dev\trunk\frameworks\projects\spa rk\src\spark\components\Application.as:685]     at pr1testAdg2/initialize()     at mx.managers.systemClasses::ChildManager/childAdded()[E:\dev\trunk\frameworks\pr ojects\framework\src\mx\managers\systemClasses\ChildManager.as:176]     at mx.managers::SystemManager/initializeTopLevelWindow()[E:\dev\trunk\frameworks\p rojects\framework\src\mx\managers\SystemManager.as:2738]     at mx.managers::SystemManager/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::kickOff()[E:\dev\trunk\frameworks\projects\fra mework\src\mx\managers\SystemManager.as:2 553]     at mx.managers::SystemManager/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::preloader_completeHandler()[E:\dev\trunk\frame works\projects\framework\src\mx\managers\SystemManager.as:2 464]     at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()     at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()     at mx.preloaders::Preloader/timerHandler()[E:\dev\trunk\frameworks\projects\framew ork\src\mx\preloaders\Preloader.as:529]     at flash.utils::Timer/_timerDispatch()     at flash.utils::Timer/tick()