4 Replies Latest reply on Sep 10, 2009 7:45 AM by Ned Murphy

Depth Issue

ndisdabest

Hi all,

Having a bit of an issue over here, and while I'm assuming it's something small that I'm missing, I haven't been able to figure out how to resolve my issue.  I've attached the FLA file (file extension renamed to a TXT file for uploading purposes; you'll have to rename it after downloading) for anyone that's willing to take a look.  In short, here's my problem:

In general, I'm trying to create a mini-photo gallery (only 4 photos).  I have a forward button (fwd_btn) and a back button (bwd_btn) to allow the user to page through the photos one at a time.  This photostream is driven by XML, which is loaded into the Flash and parsed to display the images.  This works without issue.  However, since I need to use getNextHighestDepth() to create the right transitions between photos, my forward and back buttons are having images stacked on top of them.  They're in the background (and clickable), just not visible.  Obviously, I'd always like these to appear on top, not behind the images.  For the life of me, I cannot figure out how to fix this.

Really short on time to get this figured out, so if anyone has any suggestions, I'd be very appreciative.

Thanks in advance!