2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 11, 2009 9:51 AM by TimeRemapper

After 7.0 シリアルが無効になる

れたす

助けて下さい!大変困っています。Creative Suiteのインストール時、1枚目のディスクを入れると再起動してしまい効果だけ起動時の後にシリアルを求められます。

(他ソフトは問題なく使えます!)ソフトウェアの個人用の画面が出て以前のバージョンのシリアルを入れても何してもエラー、シリアル番号が無効です。

と出ます。しかも、アンインストールをしようとしても"変更なし、インストール済み"のタブが使えなくなっていて(になっていてタブがめくれない灰色)出来ません。

サポートに電話してもサポート期間が過ぎているとの事で対応してもらえません

この後、CS3のにアップグレードする予定ですがこのままアップしても問題ないでしょうか?同じ症状の方いませんか?

作業が出来なくて本当にています困っ

回答の程宜しくお願いします!

• 1. Re: After 7.0 シリアルが無効になる
          Mylenium Most Valuable Participant

Can you post your question in English? I'm afraid there's not too many people speaking Japanese here.

Mylenium

• 2. Re: After 7.0 シリアルが無効になる
            TimeRemapper Level 4

Something about installation issues.

I gave babelfish a shot at translating it, and here's what I got:

Please help! It has been troubled very much. when the installing Creative Suite, the 1st disk is inserted, it restarts and just the effect is required the serial after when the starting. (You can use the other software without problem! ) The picture for the individual of the software coming out, even when inserting the serial of version of the time before, whatever doing, it makes error, serial number is invalid. With it comes out. Furthermore, un trying to install " Modification it is not, installation being completed " The tub having become unable to use, (having become, tub it turns gray which is not [re]) it is not possible. Telephoning to support, when support period has passed, it cannot have corresponding with thing Although after this, CS3 it is the schedule which upgrades but raising this way, there is no problem, probably will be? The same condition it isn't? Difficulty [tsu] which job is not possible and the [te] at truth is About reply we ask may!