1 person found this helpful
With RoboHelp the skins files all have "seed" files that are stored where the install folder for RoboHelp is. If you modify the seed file it should then propagate to the output without your having to modify each time.
Helpful and Handy Links
this is on the right track but I should give a little more background.
- In order to create the two outputs, I have two separate CSS files (one for Mobile having very large fonts). I generate one, switch the CSS in the .htt template, apply the template and generate the other output.
- Because the outputs are going (a) to the Web and (b) to an iPhone, I have two different skins called (a) comprehensive OLH and (b) Mobile OLH. My change is needed to skin (b). I have only 3 custom buttons on this skin.
- I need to make the nav pane toolbar deeper to accommodate larger icons (or text) which will be legible and tappable on the iPhone.
- I ASSUME I should be following the instructions to 'Alter the initial opening height of the toolbar' in your Skinny on Skins doc?
- Problem is, that when I go to the !skinSubFolder! there is no Mobile OLH folder, only one for vista flash of course, and Comprehensive OLH and default. I am assuming that the default skin is actually the Mobile OLH skin because it has the appropriate graphics in it. So, I would make my changes to the defalt.skn file.
My questions now are:
Where is the seed file? Does it have a .skn extension? Would the path be something like C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe RoboHelp 7\RoboHELP\sqSkinsExt\XslFiles
This is scarey stuff for me Rick! Maybe, while I wait for your response, I will try out the fix you describe in Skinny.