• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF version of presenter files - where does the attachments icon go?

Sep 11, 2009 Sep 11, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I save my Presenter files to the server, I can link in attachments related to the presentation.

http://breeze.unisa.edu.au/test11-09/

When I save the same files as a pdf - the GUI no longer has a paperclip icon to access the attachments.

Is this a user error, a setting or a bug?

Many thanks.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ,

Actually it comes as pdf attachment then .Click on View File attachments of pdf after opening it in Acrobat Reader 9 or higher (snapshot attached )

-Leo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Leo for you response - this looks promising, I can now see the paperclip, but none of the attachments appear- in the test presentation that I provided the unisa link from the server vesion does not appear in the pdf version - but it does in your example, which makes me think it might be a setting.

I tried another from my end which had >10 attachments on the server version

http://breeze.unisa.edu.au/plagiarism/

but in the pdf, clicking on the paperclip, there is nothing (attached). Perhaps a setting error?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ,

Seems like all the attachments you added were link attachments . I tried with file attachment though .You can check if you are able to see it in case of file attachments . For link attachment ,we might be missing some setting in Acrobat then . I will check this out and update you

-Leo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources