• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changing Registration Email Address

Sep 12, 2009 Sep 12, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All

I have just downloaded DE and started my adventure with ebooks, so excuse me if this is a total newb question. I used an adobe account to regsiter DE to my PC I wish I hadn't because I probably won't the address much long. So can I create a new account on adobe and transfer DE to that new address?

I will soon be formatting my harddrive, so if I do that and then use the new email address will I lose access to the content I have added to DE with the old one?

Thanks

FJ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 29, 2009 Oct 29, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I wonder sometimes does anyone at Adobe actually give a crap about the people who buy their products? I have sent in a contact form about this issue twice and both been ignored. I have called support and no one has picked up. I just need to know if i can change the email address on my account without losing access to the files downloaded using that account/address. But as usual with Adobe, nothing is that simple. I have stopped using ALL adobe products over time because of the way they treat their customers. And if I had an alternative to this, I'd take it, but right now I don't.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines