1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 16, 2009 10:21 PM by Lost In My Mind

Feedback, please. How are these overviews and links to resources working for you?

Todd_Kopriva Level 8

I've been working lately on providing concise introductory sections in After Effects Help that each give an overview of a topic, provide some related tips, and then give a bunch of useful links to more detailed information.

I'd like to get some feedback on how these sections are working.

http://blogs.adobe.com/toddkopriva/2009/09/feedback-please-how-are-these.html

If, as I hope, these overviews and collections of tips and resources are helpful, then I'll do more of this kind of thing.

• 1. Re: Feedback, please. How are these overviews and links to resources working for you?
          Lost In My Mind Level 1

Hi Todd,

Thank you for all that you have contributed to this board, and beyond. I have looked at, and used some of your resources, and found them to be very helpful. In my particular case, I learn much better through video tutorials, especially ones that include the project file and elements that are used in the tutorial. I'm glad to see you include links to other peoples work, but with your wealth of knowledge and talent, I would like to see you make your own series of video tutorials. I think you could do as good or better than anyone out there at this point. I hope you will at least give it some consideration. Thanks again for all that you do, keep up the good work.