3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 5, 2009 8:28 AM by Tvoliter

Collective dragging in Timeline?

Techfu

Hi,

Is it possible to collectively drag layers in timeline. ie., if I have 10 layers that have transition actions (Fade, move), is it possible to extend their time from 0-1s all at once.

Because right now looks like I have to do them 1 at a time. Which is ok if I just have few layers, but in somecases I have around 50.

thanks in advance,

Fu

• 1. Re: Collective dragging in Timeline?
          Tvoliter Adobe Employee

In the current beta you can only select a single effect for editing. The good news is that selecting multiple effects and editing them is already implemented so look forward to the next beta release.

Ty

• 2. Re: Collective dragging in Timeline?
            Techfu Level 1

Thanks Ty. Great to hear that its already implemented in the next beta release. This would be a great help to some of the work we are doing.

-Fu

• 3. Re: Collective dragging in Timeline?
              Tvoliter Adobe Employee

Hi Fu,

Beta II is now available so this feature is now available to you. You can shift-click both effects in the timeline as well as tracks.

Another thing to try is smoothing multiple transitions at once. Try this:

1. In a project with several transition, shift select all the transitions in the timeline.

2. Click the arrow to the right of "Smooth Transition" in the Timeline to control your smoothing option

3. Click "Smooth Transition". This command will smooth all the selected transition.

Ty