1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 27, 2008 11:24 AM by m gupta

Send for Review: FINAL WORD for Publishing

Hi,
      I would like to make sure I will ALWAYS receive ALL drafts Contribute users are sending for review. Is there any way I can set up my Administrator e-mail address as a default no matter if drafts are sent to others also? Ideally I would like to be the one who has the FINAL WORD since I need to make sure all layout is consistent. Maybe something like no matter who reviews I will be the last one and the ONLY one able to publish?
        • 1. Re: Send for Review: FINAL WORD for Publishing
          m gupta
          <<Ideally I would like to be the one who has the FINAL WORD since I need to make sure all layout is consistent. Maybe something like no matter who reviews I will be the last one and the ONLY one able to publish?>>

In case if you are admin then the above requirement can be achieved by removing the publish permission for all the roles except admin, it will automatically enforce all the users to sent the drafts to admin to get it published.

In case you are not a admin contact the site admin to create a role which has a publish permission and get added yourself under that role and remove the publish permission for all the other roles by editing different roles and un-checking the check box "Allow users to publish files"

Thanks,
          Manoj