1 2 Previous Next 42 Replies Latest reply on Sep 27, 2009 6:39 PM by the_wine_snob

Video speeds up when imported, but audio is normal in PE7

Cellblocktango

I ripped a DVD on to my computer. It's in a VOB format by default from DVD Shrink. I don't know if I can change the format and I don't know if it would help. It's not being compressed in DVD Shrink, so I don't think that is the problem. I open the VOB file in PE7 and it's like the video is on fast forward, but the audio is at a normal pace. If I try to open the file in PE3, the video is jittery and jumps around, but the video isn't faster than the audio.

The frame rate in PE7 is 29.something, whatever it's at normally. I thought it was DVD Shrink causing the problems, but I tried DVD Decrypter as well and got the same results. Any ideas on how to make the video slow down?

Sorry in advance if someone has asked this already and I just failed to find it. I just upgraded to PE7 and it's been giving me problems all weekend. I'm a complete idiot when it comes to technical video stuff, so I might not have any idea what you're talking about if you attempt to tell me how to fix it.

1 2 Previous Next