2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 23, 2009 11:53 AM by pete_5419

Making Dir11 PC projector from Mac issue

JeffDJ

Hi,

I am using iMac 2007 (Intel) and Director 11. I am trying to make a PC projector from the Mac, with Buddy API and BuddyMenu Xtra in it. I followed the instructions of how to install these xtras that I downloaded from the buddy website. But when I tried to publish (make the projector), it says it cannot find Text Asset Xtra, baWin.xtra and Buddy Menu Xtra.xtra. I make sure that these xtras are in the configuration>xtras folder but the messages still show up. Why this problem shows up, I don't understand.

Please assist,

regards, Jeff

• 1. Re: Making Dir11 PC projector from Mac issue
          JeffDJ Level 1

I am using iMac 2007 (Intel) and Director 11. I am trying to make a PC projector from the Mac, with Buddy API and BuddyMenu Xtra in it. I followed the instructions of how to install these xtras that I downloaded from the buddy website. But when I tried to publish (make the projector), it says it cannot find baWin.xtra, Buddy Menu Xtra.xtra and Text asset xtra. I make sure that these xtras are in the configuration>xtras folder but the messages still show up. Why this problem shows up, I don't understand. This makes me unable to create PC projector from my mac.

Please assist,

regards, Jeff

• 2. Re: Making Dir11 PC projector from Mac issue
            pete_5419

Jeff, if this is a Director file that was updated to Dir 11 from a previous version, try removing the extras from the movie by going to Modify>Movie>Xtras and then adding them back in. I have run into a situation like this and reapplying the Xtras took care of it.