2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 3, 2009 11:51 AM by vgopalak

    Load Testing Issue with Workspace application and sample form

    vgopalak

      Hi,

      We tested launching of the form and submitting the form from workspace application through browser and it worked fine. When we do the same while the recording of the script through HP LoadRunner tool, it also worked. However, when we tried to replay the script that launched a sample form (created as part of LC FirstSteps) which looks like fails to render the form. The log files shows that,

       

       

       

      [9/22/09 12:41:10:236 EDT] 000000b8 SystemOut O [LCDS] [ERROR] Exception when invoking service 'remoting-service': flex.messaging.Mess

      ageException: ALC-WKS-005-028: A problem occurred in the Render Service. Please review the render orchestration for this process.

      incomingMessage: Flex Message (flex.messaging.messages.RemotingMessage)

      operation = render

      clientId = 9C4A81C6-F60F-246F-19B7-5FEB4A4A7C0C

      destination = task-actions

      messageId = A0898560-FD20-1669-65F1-E2993D8DCE16

      timestamp = 1253637670230

      timeToLive = 0

      body = null

      hdr(DSEndpoint) = secure-workspace-polling-amf

      hdr(DSId) = 9C35917A-A20E-ACC8-5BCD-DD27C52BDB4B

      Exception: flex.messaging.MessageException: ALC-WKS-005-028: A problem occurred in the Render Service. Please review the render orchestra

      tion for this process.

      at com.adobe.workspace.AssemblerUtility.createMessageException(AssemblerUtility.java:384)

      at com.adobe.workspace.tasks.TaskActions.render(TaskActions.java:718)

      at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor423.invoke(Unknown Source)

      at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

      at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)

      at flex.messaging.services.remoting.adapters.JavaAdapter.invoke(JavaAdapter.java:421)

      at flex.messaging.services.RemotingService.serviceMessage(RemotingService.java:183)

      at flex.messaging.MessageBroker.routeMessageToService(MessageBroker.java:1495)

      at flex.messaging.endpoints.AbstractEndpoint.serviceMessage(AbstractEndpoint.java:882)

      at flex.messaging.endpoints.amf.MessageBrokerFilter.invoke(MessageBrokerFilter.java:121)

      at flex.messaging.endpoints.amf.LegacyFilter.invoke(LegacyFilter.java:158)

      at flex.messaging.endpoints.amf.SessionFilter.invoke(SessionFilter.java:44)

      at flex.messaging.endpoints.amf.BatchProcessFilter.invoke(BatchProcessFilter.java:67)

      at flex.messaging.endpoints.amf.SerializationFilter.invoke(SerializationFilter.java:146)

      at flex.messaging.endpoints.BaseHTTPEndpoint.service(BaseHTTPEndpoint.java:278)

      at flex.messaging.MessageBrokerServlet.service(MessageBrokerServlet.java:315)

      at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:856)

      at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.service(ServletWrapper.java:1146)

      at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.service(ServletWrapper.java:1087)

      at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterChain.doFilter(WebAppFilterChain.java:145)

      at com.adobe.workspace.events.RemoteEventClientLifeCycle.doFilter(RemoteEventClientLifeCycle .java:138)

       

      Also the following.

       

       

       

       

      [9/1/09 15:17:25:443 EDT] 00000048 WebApp E [Servlet Error]-[submit]:

      flex.messaging.MessageException: ALC-WKS-005-092: A problem occurred when calling the submit service to perform a server-side calculate. The task id could not be found.

       

       

       

      at com.adobe.workspace.AssemblerUtility.createMessageException(AssemblerUtility.java:369)

       

       

       

      at com.adobe.workspace.tasks.DocumentSubmitServlet.doPost(DocumentSubmitServlet.java:177)

       

       

       

      at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:763)

       

       

      Any help would be greatly appreciated.

       

      Thanks

      Gopala...

       

       

       

        • 1. Re: Load Testing Issue with Workspace application and sample form
          jlooker

          Gopala,

           

          Did you get your problem in Workspace  "The task id could not be found" fixed?

          We are seeing the same thing.  We have data lookups that work fine, and then start to throw this error message also.

          (We are running WebSphere version 6.1.0.23 on a Windows 2003 Server OS with 2 GB of memory.)

          It doesn't look like a resource problem... but who knows.

           

          Thanks

          Jim

          • 2. Re: Load Testing Issue with Workspace application and sample form
            vgopalak Level 1

            Hi Jim,

            In our case, the message was occuring since, the tester commented of the code that renders the form since it was giving some error. So, the testing tool was tyring to submit a form which was supposed to be there with the task id usually. Hence the server was complaining that the task id could not be found. Ideally, the server should be saying, "form not found" . Now we are still with the issue of form not getting rendered when launched through a workspace application.

            Regards

            Gopala...