I am having problems deploying the patches to Adobe Reader 9.1.0 using Langard 9.0 Build 20090709. I deployed 9.1.0 without any issues using this switch: sAll /rs /l /msi" /qb-! /norestart ALLUSERS=1 EULA_ACCEPT=YES SUPPRESS_APP_LAUNCH=YES"
I have tried multiple switches with the .msp packages. I end of getting a Windows installer pop-up with switch examples in them in XP and 2000, Interactive Services pop-up in VISTA. The updates do not install.
I chose install with alternative credentials and put in the domain admin and password.
If anyone out there has a working deployment of these updates done completely silent in Langard or now we are even open to active directory options also. We have too many machines to be doing these at each work station. Also, since they do not have admin privileges, automatic updates are not the answer. Really for any enterprise. Thanks.