4 Replies Latest reply on Sep 26, 2009 9:00 AM by the_wine_snob

I WILL BE LOOKING FOR YOUR HELP

TRI-STAE - MD DC VA

I CHECK PAGE EVERY DAY FOR QUICK ASSISTANCE TO THIS MATTER

• 1. Re: I WILL BE LOOKING FOR YOUR HELP
          the_wine_snob Level 9

Charles,

You are in the wrong forum. This is Tips & Tricks, and you need the main forum. Please check your other THREAD for my answer.

Good luck,

Hunt

• 2. Re: I WILL BE LOOKING FOR YOUR HELP
            John T Smith Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Please do not TYPE IN ALL CAPS... that is seen as SHOUTING

• 3. Re: I WILL BE LOOKING FOR YOUR HELP
              TRI-STAE - MD DC VA Level 1

doo not typing in all cap's..

DOO YOU WORKING IN A LIBRARY...

I DIDN'T THINK YOU CAN SEE SHOUTING.......LOL..THAT-O-WAY

AAAUH STRANGE.

ANYWAY I DONT LIKE READING GLASSES

SOO I THINK THERE ARE OTHERS LIKE ME AND THE TEXT WAS EASYER TO NOTICE.

YOU ARE NOT TH E 1STR TO TELL ME THIS,IT MUST BE SOME SORTA TEXTY CODE THANG THAT BOTHERS TEXT READERS.

MY 1ST REACTION WHEN SOEMONE TOLD ME THAT WAS

THEY HAVE PROLMENS INSIDE THEMSELVES TO THINK PEOPLE ARE SHOUTIGN BECAUSE OF TEXT SIZE..STRANGE

MY REAL ANSWER TO THAT WOULD BE..

I RATHER SAY IN ONE SIZE THEN KEEP CHANGING PRESSING THE KEY DOWN

A COMMON THING MOST PEOPLE CALL DUHHHHH LAZY....LOL NOT SHOUTING

PERHAPS IF YOU STAND FURTHER BACK IT WILL NOT LOOK OR SOUND LIKE SOMEONES SHOUTING

LOL...FOR YOU I WILL SWITCH TO WHISPER MODE........sorry can you hear me now

• 4. Re: I WILL BE LOOKING FOR YOUR HELP
                the_wine_snob Level 9

It is not the font size, that is the problem. For centuries, it has been known that block text is far easier to read, if one does not use all capital letters.

On any forum, you will get the same comment. Most people will not even bother. The same can be said for using proper paragraphs, to separate thoughts in cognitive blocks. If one wants people to read their posts, they will adhere to these simple rules. The easier it is, for others to read, the more likely that one will get good, useful responses. After all, that is the purpose of posting, right? You are competing with many other posts for attention. If users pass on one's post, it just gathers dust in some archive, and no one bothers with it. Same thing as an ugly cover on a magazine - no one buys it, and it ends up in a recycling bin.

The choice is yours. Type as you wish, but do not be surprised, if no one bothers to reply to you, other than to try and help you do a better job of conveying your problems by uploading a better post.

Good luck,

Hunt