0 Replies Latest reply on Sep 24, 2009 3:40 AM by RequiredITLtd

Flex Developer (+Flash/AS3) contract - City of London - £350-450/day

RequiredITLtd

Dear all,

My apologies if this isn't the right place to post, but I couldn't find a 'jobs' section.

My client is a leading financial organisation in Central London looking for an experienced Flex 3.0 developer who has at least 3 years in data delivery applications development and experience building multi functional rich Internet applications with Flex, Flash and Actionscript 2 and 3. Their hoping the right person has a strong understanding of creating interaction models and animation. You will be working within a team of developers, programmers with visual design and usability support but must be a self-starter and very hands-on.

Experience of working in the banking and finance environment would be an advantage for the position, but not necessary at all.

This is an initial four month contract based in the city of London paying £350-450/day

Please give me a call to discuss, or pass my details on to anyone that could be interested. This is a very high profile, global project for an initial 4 months, but most likely will last much, much longer. All the team members are contractors of ours and have each had between 3 and 6 renewals so far.

They are looking for someone ASAP and interviews will be one stage and immediate (as soon as tomorrow or Monday).

Thanks for reading….Ben Curwood

W 020 8973 3770
      E ben@requiredit.com
      LI www.linkedin.com/in/bencurwood

T www.twitter.com/RequiredITLtd