Hi Help Developer and welcome to the RH community.
Are you referring to the Table of Contents? If so, this can be found inside the Project Manager pod. In there is an expandable list called "Table of Contents". If you double click on an item there, the Table of Contents is opened in a separate pod.
Read the RoboColum(n).
Hi. How are books created for the TOC?
There are two ways:
1. At the Top of the Table of Content pod, click New Toc Book.
2. Select a topic, right click and choose Create book from page.
They can also be created from Word or FrameMaker styles or FM TOCs when
you import or link them using the Technical Communications Suite 2.0.
Actually, by my count there are at least five ways to coax books into the TOC
- From the menu, Click File > New > Book.
- Type the keyboard shortcut of Ctrl+Shift+B.
- Right-click the pod and choose New > Book.
- Click the New Book icon in the pod toolbar.
- If you have organized your project using folders, you may automatically create a TOC based on the file structure and each folder becomes a book. There are also multiple ways to automatically create the TOC. One is by right-clicking the TOC pod. Another is by clicking an icon in the pod toolbar and another is by clicking the Tools menu.
Helpful and Handy Links