Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cflayout refresh problem

Sep 25, 2009 Sep 25, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using cfloayout tag. everytime I use browser refresh or window.reload it goes to default page instend of the page i am.

for example i click on news link it will open the news page in the center.

But if i  use manaul refresh or window reload it goes to defualt home page instead of staying in news page. Any idea?

Thanks

<cflayoutarea position="left" title="Admin" splitter="true" collapsible="true" size="175" maxSize="175" align="left"><br />
    <table cellpadding="4" cellspacing="10" border="0">
    <tr><td> <a href="javaScript:ColdFusion.navigate(home.cfm','center')">Home</a></td></tr>

<tr><td> <a href="javaScript:ColdFusion.navigate(news.cfm','center')">news</a></td></tr>

<tr><td> <a href="javaScript:ColdFusion.navigate(admin.cfm','center')">admin</a></td></tr>

<tr><td> <a href="javaScript:ColdFusion.navigate(media.cfm','center')">media</a></td></tr>

</table>

TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 28, 2009 Sep 28, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think that that is what Coldfusion is supposed to do. When you click on the news link, and open the news page, you're still in the default page. That is, you're opening the news page in a container within the context of the default page. A refresh therefore simply applies to the default page. To refresh the news page, create a link or button within the news page itself, that uses Javascript to refresh the page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation