2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 26, 2009 6:49 PM by Navarro Parker

    How is this effect called, and is this effect in AE?

    Klaas_Kramer Level 1

      Does anyone know this effect?

      It is with greenscreen.

      And how is the effect called, and is it in Adobe AE CS4?

      Or premiere.


      I use Mac and Windows.