Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Calculation Problem help solution needed quickly

Level 2

I have created an adobe acrobat registration form in Adobe LiveCycle.  I've worked on this all day and needed to distribute today.  I can not find out what the problem with my code is.  I need a discerning eye right away if possible.  The calculated fields are on page two.  The right column TotTour, TotMDin, TotWDin & then TotDue

Nikki

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi,

I.ve made some changes to youre scripts and saved form as dynamic. Now it calculates.

Hope this what you need.

BR,

Paul Butenko

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi,

I.ve made some changes to youre scripts and saved form as dynamic. Now it calculates.

Hope this what you need.

BR,

Paul Butenko

Level 2

I appreciate your help sooooooo much!.  My prayers were answered.  Kept studying my pdf bible but couldn't see the forest through the trees.

Nikki

Level 2

Paul, The form was great in Preview, however when distributed it comes up with an error message and the form is all messes up and all amounts are $215.  Not sure how that happened.  I will continue working on it.

Nikki

Level 6

Hi,

1) Try to set default values for fields as 0 for example.

2) It could be prblem with versions of reader and form. Try to chane target version under File - Form properties - Preview

BR

Level 2

Paul the problem was solved by someone else.  When I posted another post.  This is the answer I got, which worked.

Nothing wrong with your code.
Simply go to the Row1[0] and uncheck the "Repeat Row for Each Data Item" option

Nikki