11 Replies Latest reply on Sep 28, 2009 3:26 PM by Sarah@CEL

    Cool circle with fold over tab

    Sarah@CEL Level 1

      Hi all,


      So I'm a complete novice to illustrator, but I have picked up some cool things over the past few weeks.

      Some one I know (but not well enough to ask) has sent me a file with a very cool cirle with a fold over tab.  Now I know, from clicking on that it made with clipping masks, but when I try and make one myself I doesn't look the same.


      Please help



      (I've attached a picture of it, hope it works *crosses fingers*)