0 Replies Latest reply on Sep 29, 2009 8:47 AM by rbhedlund

Frame by Frame Animation- Multiple Drawings (New to Flash)

rbhedlund

This is probably a dumb question, but I'm coming from a ToonBoom perspective...

I have a sequence of images that make up a frame by frame animation.  I've imported each frame into the library from Photoshop- there's about 60 of them.

So, right now, I'm thinking I need to create 60 keyframes and drop in each cell one by one into each keyframe making sure that each picture is aligned correctly so the sequence doesn't look jumpy when I play it back... ugh!

Now, in Toonboom, I could import all these images into 1 Cell (this cell would contant all 60 images) then dump that cell into the timeline and they would all evenly so when I played it all the images were even and sequenced correctly...

Surely there's a way to do this in Flash...

So 2 questions:

1) Is there a way to have multiple images (say different hand gestures) in one cell so I can just swap them out in a keyframe without having to adjust the size and shape everytime?

2) Is there a way of dumping a number of images into the timeline so they fall into the timeline sequencially?

P.S.  Toonboom sucks...