3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 22, 2009 1:09 AM by AnkitY

How to Pre-Populate the user information during Assign Task operation

SamanthapudiR

Hi ,

I have a requrirement to Pre-Populate the form fields (Name, Email, Phone etc...) when a task is assigned to a user. The users are dynamically assiged, so I am using the Find User and the Assign Task services to locate and assign the task to the user. Since I have a User variable that is a result from the Find User operation, I was hoping to retrieve the user information with the attributes of the User type.

I tried to use the Set Value service to set the form field (Email) with the email attribute of the User object type i.e.

/process_data/MyForm/object/data/xdp/datasets/data/Form/User/Email   ->  /process_data/facilityAuthority/object/@email

However I get the following error when I try to do this - com.adobe.idp.dsc.util.InvalidCoercionException: Cannot coerce object: [B@335d of type: [B to type: interface org.w3c.dom.Document.

Is it possible to retrieve the user information from the User object? If so how do I get the values for the User attributes (Name, Email & Phone etc...) so that I can populate them in the form?

Thanks,
      Samanthapudi