I am still having problems with the headless integration. It started working on my CI server, when we stopped using xvfb and used xvnc instead. However it just worked for a simple build but timed out when i tried it in a build that was calling multiple scripts.
So I deceided to upgrade to the latest antask jar, and that worked fine locally but not on my CI server.
I am getting a bit worried that the libs I am using don't work in the correct way with each other, so I was wondering if the CI sample project could be updated with the latest stable libs (ant task, ci listener, FU4).
We are working on getting our own CI setup for the FlexUnit project
working right now. Once we have that in place it will be much easier
to make sure we have the updated projects and a good example together
on how it can run.