• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publish with playbar overlaying movie in Cap 4

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2009 Sep 30, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Captivate 4.  When publishing, it does not look like I can get the playbar to publish so that it overlays the movie.  Used to be able to do this in previous versions of Captivate by unchecking Show Borders.  Cap 4 seems to always publish the playbar so that it adds to the dimensions of the published SWF.  I'm looking for a way to maintain the captured movie dimensions.

Example:  A movie is captured at 920x690.  The playbar chosen has a height of 31 pixels.  The published movie is then 920x721.

Is there a way to get the playbar to overlay the movie in Cap 4?

Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Import export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,
Sep 30, 2009 Sep 30, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

About the only way I can fathom to make this happen would be to create your own playback control using Flash, then insert it as an animation that overlays the main part of the movie.

Sorry, but the Captivate Development team obviously felt it was in the best interest of all involved to change this behavior in version 4. If you disagree, I would encourage you to add your voice to advise them by completing a bug report. (Link is in my sig line)

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

Captivate Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Adobe Certified Captivate Training

SorcerStone Blog

Captivate eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources