If you use the numbering icon, the numbers should reset.
Using a tag of Not1 on the first item below
1. Use the new way we added with Interface 2
2. Use the old way from Interface 1.
3. Choose from these options.
you would get
1. Use the old way from Interface 1.
2. Choose from these options.
I believe older versions may not have worked that way but you don't say what version you are using. See Before You Post.
See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips
Yes, that did work. Not sure what I was doing/missing before. Many thanks!
(Not to be too fussy, but I did mention the version in my original note: "I am using conditional build tags to document two different interfaces for the same product with RoboHelp 18.104.22.168, producing HTMLHelp.")
Not a problem; we'll even cut you some slack for Friday!
Again, many thanks!