• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cfid & cftoken keep resetting everytime time the page refreshes!!!!

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2009 Oct 02, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need some assistance.  I have setup several CF applications and never had any issues with session/application management.  However this time around every time I refresh the page it gives me a new cfid and cftoken.  Obviously it won't allow me to keep my session and I get redirected to the log in page.  Here is how I am setting up my application.  Does anyone see any issues with this?

<cfscript>
This.name = 'ApplicationName';
this.clientmanagement="no";
This.sessionManagement = "yes";
This.applicationtimeout = CreateTimeSpan(0,1,0,0);
This.sessionTimeout = CreateTimeSpan(0,0,20,0);
This.scriptProtect="All";
This.setclientcookies = "no";
This.setdomaincookies = "no";
</cfscript>

Side question, when is the cfid and cftoken suppose to change?  When I land on the page for the first time before I log in the cfid & cftoken get set.  That will be the same cfid & cftoken for the full session.  Then the cfid & cftoken gets dropped once the application has timed out?  (maybe a dumb question...)

Please Help!!!

TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 03, 2009 Oct 03, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you setclientcookies to be FALSE ("no", whatever), then you need to deal with the CFID & CFTOKEN values yourself (generally by passing them on every URL in your site.  Which is a right PitA.

Are you sure you meant to set it to FALSE?

--

Adam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation