2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 6, 2009 8:25 PM by grynchman

    Total newbie question


      Hi folks. I am trying to find a way to get the reflective floor/ studio look for some existing photos of furniture.


      Can this kind of effect be achieved with AE, or am I totally off the mark?


      I'm looking for this effect:




      I realize this is a rendering, but can the same effect be accomplished with a 2d photo?


      Can anyone point me in the right direction?


      Thank you!