Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rollover Slidelets and captions

Jul 17, 2008 Jul 17, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a text caption box inserted in the rollover slidelet and would like the caption box to move around with the mouse inside the rollover slidelet. Is it possobile to have the caption box inserted in the rollover slidet to move around with the mouse?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 20, 2008 Jul 20, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to our community, kmin04

Sorry, but that's not possible to accomplish in Captivate as it stands. You would need to create something like that using Flash. Then you may be able to display it using Captivate.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 20, 2008 Jul 20, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Addendum - When I replied to that, I assumed you meant something the user may see and drag around when they view the project. After submitting the reply, it occurred to me that perhaps you were simply asking if one could insert Captions and position them within the slidelet as desired so you control where in the slidelet it appears. If that's the case, you can easily accomplish that. But you may need to first adjust the size of your Slidelet area.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources