Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CF Builder not stopping at Breakpoints

Explorer ,
Oct 07, 2009 Oct 07, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings,

I have CF8 with the lastest CF Builder installed. I'm running on a development machine that is running WAMP with Apache ver 2.2.11, MySQL etc.

I think I have CFB setup properly and I can connect to the server via RDS without an issue. The server is also server CF pages without any problems. Everything works, Database, the server Debug is working etc.

As far as I can tell, I have everthing setup properly but when I set my breakpoints and try to debug an application, it goes thru it without stopping. I have tried a number of things but I can't seem to get this working.

I do have in line debugging set in the server.

One of the things that I just noticed is, when I went to go into CF Admin to check the settings, in line debugging came on but, I didn't have any breakpoints set in the CFAdmin files.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 11, 2009 Oct 11, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you have CFBuilder installed on Eclipse(which version??) ? Is an instance of CFEclipe running simultaneously?

-Bhakti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation