3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 14, 2009 7:12 PM by tmenterprise

CSS and Images - won't export behaviors

tmenterprise

When I try to export as CSS and Images I get a message "Only slice images from the current state will be included in this export. Hotspot and Behavior attributes will be ignored".

I have tried to de-select the "Current States Only" check box but it is grayed out.

I have upgraded to the latest version. The about box says that I have version 10.0.3.11.

Thanks

• 1. Re: CSS and Images - won't export behaviors
          Junaid Atari Level 1

When i export CSS and HTML, i just get empty HTML and CSS files and empty /images directory.

any solution?

• 2. Re: CSS and Images - won't export behaviors
            Dave Hogue Level 2

The CSS and Images export option will not export any JavaScript based behaviors, so if you have buttons. rollovers, and image swaps then they will not work in the exported files.

For CSS and Images export, slices are only used to indicate what should be exported as bitmap graphics (e.g., JPEGs, GIFs), and you only need to put slices over the parts of the design that are graphics.

I'm not entirely sure why your export files are completely empty, but it sounds like you may not have completely identified what should be exported as a <div> and that you may not have placed slices over page elements that should export as graphics. Unless you have flattened your text to bitmaps, editable text objects should export as live HTML text.

If you can share or point to you file, we may be able to help.

Dave

• 3. Re: CSS and Images - won't export behaviors
              tmenterprise Level 1

Thanks for the response.

My files get exported just fine. I do wish the behaviors would export though.

Steve