1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 17, 2008 5:03 AM by Captiv8r

Cannot delete folder in Project Manager

FiTaylor
      Hello ....

We have recently migrated a RHv5 project to RHv7 ... Phew.... but for some reason we have a folder that seems to contain a few images that I have been unable to delete. I don't have the option to delete when I right click on the folder! Other folders are fine ... which indicates my access is A-ok ... I can create a sub folder in this folder and delete it ... but I just can't seem to get rid of it!

We are using RoboSource Control 3.1 so its a shared project with just 2 authors,

Any help ... greatly appreciated!
      Ta Fi.
        • 1. Re: Cannot delete folder in Project Manager
          Captiv8r Adobe Community Professional & MVP
          Welcome to our community

RoboHelp HTML routinely disables the ability to delete folders if it thinks part of the project is still inside the folder. So your goal at this point is to determine exactly what that is. And it may not be a cake walk to figure it out. You are going to have to examine references.

I'd suggest that a likely candidate to help you would be to investigate the Broken Links folder. Or possibly look at Tools > Reports and look at Images and some of the other reports that are available. What you are looking for is a reference to the folder. Once you clobber that, the option to delete the folder should become available.

Cheers... Rick