4 Replies Latest reply on Dec 2, 2011 7:20 PM by Tangent Lin

profiler gives Error #2044: Unhandled securityError:. text=Error #2048: Security sandbox violation:

Thiru_Murugan

Hi,

when i use a profiler i am getting the following error trace.

Error #2044: Unhandled securityError:. text=Error #2048: Security sandbox violation: file:///D|%2FFlexworkspace%2F.metadata%2F.plugins%2Fcom.adobe.flash.profiler%2FProfilerAge nt.swf?host=localhost&port=9999 cannot load data from localhost:9999.
      at ProfilerAgent()[C:\faramir\flex\sdk\modules\profiler3\as\ProfilerAgent.as:127]

Actually i have two applications, one for login and another for menus and working area.

When i go to login page, i am able to view the objects in profiler. but after successful login i am forwarding to another application to load the menu and working area

where i am getting the above error trace.

After getting the error the profilers stops(memory usage and live object stops). There is no error in console(like socket closed).

In mm.cfg i have the following entry.

PreloadSwf=D:/Flexworkspace/.metadata/.plugins/com.adobe.flash.profiler/ProfilerAgent.swf? host=localhost&port=9999
      TraceOutputFileName=C:\Users\zivo\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\Logs\flashlog.txt
      ErrorReportingEnable=1
      MaxWarnings=0
      TraceOutputFileEnable=1
      ProfilingFileOutputEnable=1

Any help would be appreciated..

Thanks,

Thiru