1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 12, 2009 6:23 AM by RaniKumar

[Automation] Load at runtime an automation enabled application ?

Olivier Roger

Hi everyone,

I'm currently search tool that could perform functional / regression testing on Flex 3.x applications.

I saw 2 methods were avaible to test an application with the Adobe Automation Framework: Runtime wrapper and compile with shared libraries (swc).

Does running the application with both method a the same time can break something? I tryed without seeing any difference, but it was only small tests.

It is not really important but I am still intrested if someone has an answer.

Thank in advance,

Olivier

• 1. Re: [Automation] Load at runtime an automation enabled application ?
          RaniKumar

Hi,

iI you are using same version of libraries in both the ways, there wont be any problem. Runtime loading is way to add the classes which are not present in the application otherwise for enabling automation. So adding a class twice should not matter as finally only one instance will be available. If you are using different version of libraries in both the ways, there can be some instances of the classes which can cause conflict.

Thanks,

Rani