2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 21, 2009 5:07 AM by Marijan Tompa [tomaxxi]

Undo closed file...

Marijan Tompa [tomaxxi] Level 4

Hey!

Well, I'm currently working with bunch of images, with different names, and it happens when i'm closing document with Ctrl+F4 to close two documents, not just one... It would be great to have feature like in modern internet browsers to "Undo closed file" or something like that... I know that i can see last open files, but that is last "OPENED" files, not closed....

thanks,

tomaxxi

• 1. Re: Undo closed file...
          sfjedi Level 1

Like, even something that you didn't even save once? Like an Untitled-1 document?

I kind of like this idea, but how exactly would you propose to implement it?

I guess there could be document history, but also a layer of application history that you could access by just clicking on the gray area behind all of the document windows; thus, unselecting any open documents?

Hmm...

• 2. Re: Undo closed file...
            Marijan Tompa [tomaxxi] Level 4

sfjedi wrote:

Like, even something that you didn't even save once? Like an Untitled-1 document?

I kind of like this idea, but how exactly would you propose to implement it?

I guess there could be document history, but also a layer of application history that you could access by just clicking on the gray area behind all of the document windows; thus, unselecting any open documents?

Hmm...

well, I think that is logic to have just list of closed files that are saved,

or just loaded and closed without saving...

so, I suggest to have maybe just expandable menu item like last loaded list,

or maybe re-sort loaded list when file is closed and put it on top of list....

i think it's not much work to do...

tomaxxi