2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 23, 2008 10:30 AM by ericbelair

Problem Adding GridRow to Grid

ericbelair Level 1
      I have a ViewStack with a child VBox Component that contains a Grid. The ViewStack creationPolicy is set to TRUE. I'm trying to add a GridRow to the Grid using ActionScript on the Show Event, and I'm getting the following Runtime Error:

TypeError: Error #1010: A term is undefined and has no properties.
      at mx.containers::Grid/updateDisplayList()[E:\dev\3.0.x\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx \containers\Grid.as:622]
      at mx.core::UIComponent/validateDisplayList()[E:\dev\3.0.x\frameworks\projects\framework\src \mx\core\UIComponent.as:6214]
      at mx.core::Container/validateDisplayList()[E:\dev\3.0.x\frameworks\projects\framework\src\m x\core\Container.as:2675]
      at mx.managers::LayoutManager/validateDisplayList()[E:\dev\3.0.x\frameworks\projects\framewo rk\src\mx\managers\LayoutManager.as:602]
      at mx.managers::LayoutManager/doPhasedInstantiation()[E:\dev\3.0.x\frameworks\projects\frame work\src\mx\managers\LayoutManager.as:675]
      at Function/ http://adobe.com/AS3/2006/builtin::apply()
      at mx.core::UIComponent/callLaterDispatcher2()[E:\dev\3.0.x\frameworks\projects\framework\sr c\mx\core\UIComponent.as:8460]
      at mx.core::UIComponent/callLaterDispatcher()[E:\dev\3.0.x\frameworks\projects\framework\src \mx\core\UIComponent.as:8403]

The line of code referenced in the RTE is attached (622).

I can't for the life of me figure out what's going wrong...