4 Replies Latest reply on Oct 12, 2009 7:33 AM by fraterrnie

lentezza pre elem.7

fraterrnie

Ciao a tutti,

ho un problema con pre elem. 7,

innanzi tutto ho un PC quad 6600, 4 giga ram, 2 HD (700 GB) + 1 esterno 750 GB per storage.

Quando lavoro con PRE elem.7 ci mette anche 30 secondi tra un'oprazione semplice e la successiva,

ho spostato tutto sull'HD interno dove nonc'è l'OS,

ma non è cambiato nulla .

Cosa posso fare?

grazie a tutti Fraternie

• 1. Re: lentezza pre elem.7
          Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

Ciao, Fraterrnie. Chiedo scusa per il mio italiano limitata. Cercherò di aiutarti.

Ma ho bisogno di sapere che tipo di videocamera hai trovato il tuo video da. I vostri problemi sono probabilmente legate al formato video che si sta tentando di modificare.

• 2. Re: lentezza pre elem.7
            A.T. Romano Level 7

SG

I prepared the following before I saw your response to Fraternie. After you read the following and, if you think it worthwhile, could you translate? I am still not sure that I am answering the question that Fraternie is asking. From Fraternie's post, the major point that I get is slow Premiere Elements 7 performance. From you response, I think that you are asking about the camcorder use and the video format involved. Am I close translating both of you?

Fraternie

I have difficulty translating your question. The best that I can understand is that you are worried about the slowness Premiere Elements 7 when it is running on your computer. What is your computer operating system, Windows XP or Vista (32 bit or 64 bit)? What type of video are you editing, AVCHD, HDV, or something else? Is the performance slow before you bring the video into the program?

These FAQs written by Steve Grisetti may help:

Computer Performance

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/390602?tstart=0

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/415316?tstart=0

System Requirements

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/390599?tstart=30

I do not know if the /3GB switch would help you. Have you heard about this approach to change the 2 GB limit for the virtual address space of an application? I have never used this and have no experience with it, but others have and there are many online links on the /3 GB switch.

I found the following 3 GB switch discussion from the Adobe Production Studio/Discussion

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/391310

ATR

• 3. Re: lentezza pre elem.7
              Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

I think you and I are after the same issue, Tony. He's worried that the program runs slow on his computer, and I'm asking him what kind of camcorder his footage is coming from.

If he's working with AVCHD, as we probably both suspect, I'll translate your response also.

Thanks!

• 4. Re: lentezza pre elem.7
                fraterrnie Level 1

grazie,

ciao

fraternie

-

Messaggio originale----

Da: forums@adobe.

com

Data: 11/10/2009 21.31

A: "ernesto de col"<estode@tiscali.it>

Ogg:

lentezza pre elem.7

I think you and I are after

the same issue, Tony. He's worried that the program runs slow on his

computer, and I'm asking him what kind of camcorder his footage is

coming from.

If he's working with AVCHD, as we probably both suspect,

I'll translate your response also.

Thanks!