with as2 use the loadvars class to send data between flash and your php file(s). and, if you're using as3, use the urlloader class to send data between flash and your php file(s).
Thank you very much MR KGLAD for your response...i will be using actionscript...but can u please at least give me workflow of how i will be accomplishing that?or can u send me links of some resources or tutorials regarding that?i will be very grateful
you almost certainly will need someone to do this for you. you should consider hiring someone.
but, you'll need to, at least:
1. present your sample swfs
2. those swfs will need to load their image and text data.
3. you'll need to save the id of the chosen swf.
4. you'll need to present an interface to allow the user to specify the text to use and the images to use.
5. you'll need to upload the images to your sever (using the filereference class in flash and php).
6. you'll need to register/log your user
7. you'll need to save the swf id, text and image path/names to your database.