• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't view HTML file names in HTML Files (Topics) Folder in Project Manager

Explorer ,
Oct 12, 2009 Oct 12, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In RH8, I want to see the HTML file names instead of topic titles in Project Manager.  I chose the Toggle Project Manager View button, and the folder name changed to "HTML Files (Topics)" from "Project Files".  However, the HTML Files (Topics) folder lists the topics with topic titles, rather than the HTM file names.  I expected to see the topic list in the Project Manager pane with HTM file names.

What should I be doing to view the topics by HTM file names in Project Manager?  Is the toggle not working correctly, or am I not understanding what the toggle button is used for?

This occurs for every project we have - all of which were upgraded from RoboHelp X5 to RH8.

Thanks for your Help.

Susan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 13, 2009 Oct 13, 2009

You are toggling between the new view and the classic view. Try the View menu.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 13, 2009 Oct 13, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are toggling between the new view and the classic view. Try the View menu.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 13, 2009 Oct 13, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks so much, Peter.  Yep, you're right.  This is what happens when we don't get the time to learn about the application before we start using it for work.  So I appreciate your expertise.

Susan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp