Hi, i have to follow the XHTML 1.0 Strict DTD, and its not validating the standard <object classid> way of getting SWFs into DW. I did some research (and not simply asking for the WHOLE solution) and i came up with this.
It converts your <object classid> tags into something that is XHTML Valid. Works fine, my test pages are not W3C valid.
Great but all of my SWFs (and there are more than a hundred...) are using wmode set to transparency. That was working fine (i tested using Adobe Lab Browser) but once i used VALIDIFIER for XHTML-comply my pages, transparency is gone for most of the Windows browsers.