Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Strange Issue with Captivate 4

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2009 Oct 14, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Having a puzzling issue with captivate 4 which appeared after an MS Patch today. For some odd reason I can no longer preview in web browser nor export as html. When I do export as html, I open the file and the link to the swf is not there -just an empty html file! My SCORM manifest information also does not generate. I can generate an executable just fine however. Any help is appreciated. For the record I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice already.

Thanks!!

TOPICS
Import export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Oct 14, 2009 Oct 14, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Are you saying that you could publish the same Captivate project and generate the swfs (link of html to swfs) before installing MS patch? And now after installing you are not able to the same.

Once you publish (export to html), do you see a swf file getting generated at the same location where .html does?

Can you please tell us the MS patch you installed and also your system configuration.

Regards,

Mukul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources