2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 15, 2009 12:17 AM by Mylenium

Possible to download production boundle?

Jimmy Alenius Level 1

Hi! I suspect that I have some problem with my installation dvd's. I got error everytime when installing on two different machines. The installation takes for ever and when it's done I have a fail dialog. I need to try a different installation. Is it possible to download the production boundle from Adobe?

Regards / Jimmmy

• 1. Re: Possible to download production boundle?
          Andrew Yoole MVP & Adobe Community Professional

You can download the trial version and activate it with your existing serial number.

But first, have you tried a completely clean installation from your existing discs?  Be sure to uninstall everything Adobe related, including Adobe Reader and Adobe AIR, run the CS4 Clean Script and then try to reinstall.

• 2. Re: Possible to download production boundle?
            Mylenium Most Valuable Participant

Try to copy the files to your harddrive. If that works, you should be able to install it. If only one or two of the smaller install archives cannot be copied over, I might be able to help you out (PM me), but providing the entire install disc for download is way beyond what my DSL bandwidth would allow. In case of more serious damage, finding the trial or borrow the DVDs from a friend would really be advisable. Adobe only offers downloads for older versions to customers with service plans, so basically when you contact them, they will tell you you can only download if you upgrade to CS4.

Mylenium