Can you post a screenshot of the timeline you are trying to convert. It will help in accurate response.
You would probably need to do it in two step:
- Have the graphic timeline converted into Datalist element, and make the data repeatable.
- Create a Horizontal Scrollbar component and add it to the datalist component (timeilne)
- If you have the Horizontal scrollbar designed, then select it and convert it to a Horizontal Scroll component (using the HUD - the black overlay that comes up when you select a graphic element)
- After conversion you would need to define the parts of the H. Scrollbar (Track, thumb, right button, left button). Note: It helps if you designed your H. Scrollbar with these components in AI/PSD.
- Now come back to the artboard, and select the H. Scrollbar by clicking on it.
- Cut the H. Scrollbar
- Click the Datalist element, and go to Edit Parts (in HUD)
- Paste the H . Scrollbar inside the Datalist element. This will attach the scrollbar to the data.
Hope this helps,