Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue with Text-Only Popups

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2009 Oct 15, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RoboHelp HTML Version 8

I have about a little less than 2K topics in my help project, many of which contain text-only popups.  I've noticed that a new HTML file (text0, text1, text2...) is created in the project folder when the project is compiled.  How do I prevent this from happening?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,
Oct 15, 2009 Oct 15, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

That's the way WebHelp output has worked for as far back as I can recall. The process of generating does convert any Text Only popups to individual HTML pages.

The only way to prevent it from happening is not to generate WebHelp or FlashHelp output or not to use Text Only popups.

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

RoboHelp Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Begin learning RoboHelp HTML 7 or 8 within the day - $24.95!

Adobe Certified RoboHelp HTML Training

SorcerStone Blog

RoboHelp eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2009 Oct 16, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Rick,

I don't want to delete them because my help system end-users find them very helpful.  I usually delete the duplicate HTML pages when I cleanup the project folder.  This prevents them from increasing exponentially and causing capacity problems for me in the intranet hosting environment.  I will continue business as usual.  As always, thanks for the helpful feedback.

Regards,

attm&pmanager

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp