2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 11, 2008 7:54 AM by Ben Minson

Multi-select and right-click

Ben Minson Level 2
      Using RH 7.02. I've got what I'm guessing is a really basic question here: I've seen multiple posts answered by talking about making mass changes through selecting multiple topics, right-clicking, and selecting Properties. I haven't been able to get this to work. In my Project Manager pod, I can select only one topic at a time, but I can get the right-click menu. In my Topic List pod, I can select multiple topics simultaneously, but I can't get a right-click menu (when I right-click, nothing happens).

Is there some setting that will change this to work the way that has been described? Thanks in advance,

Ben
        • 1. Re: Multi-select and right-click
          Captiv8r Adobe Community Professional & MVP
          Hi Ben

The Project Manager Pod has always been a single selection area. Not sure why, but it has.

The Topics List pod is really where you should be operating on things. Not sure why right-click isn't working for you there. Normally a right click on a selection there pops the context menu right up!

Cheers... Rick
          • 2. Re: Multi-select and right-click
            Ben Minson Level 2
            Rick, I thought you'd be able to whip out a solution without even trying!

When I actually put some thought into this, I realized that I can select multiple topics in the Topic List and then click the Properties button in the toolbar. ("Duh" moment...) I'm a big fan of right-click menus, so that's my preference, but it seems like it's somehow broken in my Topic List pod.

--Ben