"PremierePro CS4 v.4.1.0 and AVCHD-.MTS files not supported?"
I have Premiere Pro CS4 v.4.1.0 Italian.
I have downloaded 2 files .MTS (AVCHD) from the Web.
This is one file:
On this original site:
This is the second file:
I have Imported those in Premiere also with "Browser Multimediale".
I return this message: "File non supportato" (File not supported).
I have made 2 Custom Project Settings:
1) DV-PAL-Standard 48KHz> Generals Tab> Modalità Di Montaggio:"AVC-Intra 100 1080i"
2) DV-PAL-Standard 48KHz> Generals Tab> Modalità Di Montaggio:"AVC-Intra 50 1080i"
In all of these situations Premiere not import my files!
In "Predefined-Sequence Settings" I see only:
-Mobile & Devices
1) Exist others "Predefined-Sequence Settings" like AVCHD, than those mentioned above?
I don't see anithing about it, excluding the "AVC-Intra 50 and 100" in General Tab...
2) How can I do to correctly import my .MTS files?
3) I don't have any Camcorders to try it.
4) Anyone have one downloadable .MTS file, (or one link that hosting .MTS-AVCHD videos), to download
and check it in Premiere for try the AVCHD editing?
Many thanks in advance.
Please response hurry!
You need the full version, not the trial to enable any MPEG format as is clearly stated on the Adobe site.
If you used the trial previously and have since updated to the full version 4.1 you may need to uninstall, run clean script 2 or 3 times, reinstall and update.