2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 21, 2008 12:56 PM by darwinl

fireworks toolbar problems

darwinl
      Whenever I use fireworks, sometimes I cant click on any of the tools on the toolbar. I'm not even sure how or when this happens but it clears up after I turn it off and open fireworks again. Does anybody else have this problem? Does anybody know how to fix this?

Thanks,

Darwin
        • 1. Re: fireworks toolbar problems
          Level 7
          I don't have a solution, but if, you get the 'hand' cursor and nothing else
          works, I get the same problem occasionally and have posted here about it.
          Fortunately, closing and re starting Fireworks and or a complete system
          re-boot seems to get it back to normal, but it is infuriating and I wish I
          could find a solution.

Peter
          the
          | toolbar. I'm not even sure how or when this happens but it clears up after
          I
          | turn it off and open fireworks again. Does anybody else have this problem?
          Does
          | anybody know how to fix this?
          |
          | Thanks,
          |
          | Darwin
          |

• 2. Re: fireworks toolbar problems
            darwinl Level 1
            Thanks for the reply PJR. Yes, it is very infuriating and even makes me want to slam my laptop sometimes. I am sure this problem is happening to a ton of fireworks users and it really needs to be fixed by adobe.