1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 19, 2009 10:51 AM by the_wine_snob

Problems exporting video

orangeslurp

Hello guys! I need serious help here.

Due to a series of problems (switching computers etc) I'm reduced to using the trial version of Premiere Pro for my latest project. Everything went on smoothly until I tried to export the video. After the first 2 minutes, the media encoder will automatically finish up the conversion and save it in the designated folder. The thing is, it does not even recognise the problem that the video was incomplete (having displayed a green tick by the job in the queue box)!

I haven't thought to ask around first, but is there an actual limit to how much time is allowed for videos on trial versions? My initial impression was no, was I wrong? Otherwise, what could possibly have happened?

I'm really at my wits end, and about to experience this serious meltdown. Deadline is set in less than a week. If I don't churn this out.... *speechless*

HELP!

• 1. Re: Problems exporting video
          the_wine_snob Level 9
          is there an actual limit to how much time is allowed for videos on trial versions? My initial impression was no, was I wrong?

You are correct. There is no Duration limitation on the trial version. The only limitation (other than 30 days of use) is that the trial version will do NOTHING with MPEG.

What format are you Exporting to? If it's any flavor of MPEG, it will not work.

As for Duration issues, the first place that I would look would be available free, defragmented space on the target HDD, plus the free space on the C:\. How much free space to you have? What is the Duration of the Timeline?

Good luck,

Hunt